• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Harley- Hand Reared Wildie- *SPECIAL HOME NEEDED*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Harley is a 4 month old Wildie who was saved from the jaws of a Cat by a lovely person who hand reared him until he was able to feed and drink for himself. He is now in the care of ARC (Animal Rescue and Care, Twickenham, SW London) and looking for an extra special home. Being a Wildie Harley is skittish and nervy. He will need a very large living environment where he can express all the behaviours he would do in the wild.
Harley needs a very experienced and patient person to enable him to have a fulfilling and happy life on his terms.

If you think that you could offer Harley the type of home he needs then please contact ARC via their website

http://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/adopt-a-rabbit/

I think out latest bunny is a large part wildie. She looks like one and is very willful. Will not be patted/stroked but behaves well when occasionally picked up out of necessity. She talks like no other bunny we've known- a low grunting rather than a growl directed only at us and not her new bonded Bob who she adores. She is the most entertaining rabbit ever. High speed circuits, massive leaps and binkies and need for company both human and rabbit kind make her a lovely if not cuddly addition to our household.
I hope Harley finds a home soon.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Back