• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Hareing' around! ;)

Wowzers, she is beautiful! Teddy is so cute too, he looks like, well, a teddy!

Makes me want big bunnies. I always seem to end up with the dainty little rabbits!

Awww they are beautiful pictures. Ruby with the leaves is such an 'autumny' picture..the colouring is gorgeous :lol:
Teddy looks such a lump compared to his girl (let's be positive) but he is adorable. I've always loved Teddy I just want to squish him!

my trio free range most of the day, they will go anywhere if I rattle a jug of pellets. The way to a bunnies heart is definitely through its stomach:lol:

They know when its bedtime and just run in to the shed all giddy for their supper.

Awww they are beautiful pictures. Ruby with the leaves is such an 'autumny' picture..the colouring is gorgeous :lol:
Teddy looks such a lump compared to his girl (let's be positive) but he is adorable. I've always loved Teddy I just want to squish him!

He does doesn't he :lol:

Yep totally the reason I haven't raked the leaves up :oops:

She is rather majestic & Teddy is scrumptious:love::love:
I'm so glad you've started posting on here again as your photos are always so fab :D

Back