• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hal- Acute Respiratory Distress :-( U/D 3rd April Post 24

The steroid is helping Hal a lot. Obviously it is only 'fire fighting' and it wont cure him. But it is buying him more time and making him feel much, much better. The late Sarah managed an extra 11 months of good quality life on the same treatments as Hal. So I hope that Hal might be able to do the same. But no case is the same so it will be 'one day at a time'.

Poor Hal and Jo. :( Sending healing and calming vibes for both. ((((((((((((((((VIBES)))))))))))))))))))

Big ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))) for you, Jane. I'm so sorry that Hal is having so much trouble. He looked so lovely in the photos you posted the other day, you'd never know he was ill just looking at him. :cry:

I do hope he has more time with you and Jo, and that it is comfortable.

I'm glad to hear Hal is doing well today. I hope he continues to have more good days. xx

Back