• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gypsey <3 11.04.07 - 23.08.11 <3

Char-x

Wise Old Thumper
Dear Gypsey,

I have only just mustered up the strengh to do this for you - as it's been unbearable without you around, and I can't help but crumble every time I actually acknowledge you are no longer here. It helps to just pretend you never left.

You came to us as Tallulah's companion and you both made a beautiful and loving pair. I never knew quite how close we would all become. You and Tallulah are my fluffy daughters and the most precious little girls to grace this earth.

You came to us covered in mites, and so small and tiny :( I knew I had to take you home and love you. You went through so much in your life health wise and you never ever let it get you down, you would popcorn whilst your congestive heart failure was playing up and you was such a bright light in my life. You are a true inspiration, and set a precedent for how people should lead their lives, for the moment.

When Tallulah left us for the bridge you helped me to cope with the loss so much, you were my rock - we were each others, and we got even closer than ever could be thought. We were best friends, a mum & daughter. You were my world, 100%.

I think everyone thinks I'm coping amazingly, but really I'm just ignoring the loss. It hasn't full hit me yet, and when I do think about it it hurts too much to let myself acknowledge it too much.

Popcorn now, out of pain and happily with the others. You have ALL changed the lives of other pigs, from what I have learnt and loved from you all - I will pass onto new owners. I promise you, that I will do my best for Guinea Pigs, in your name and honor.

All of your items were donated to a guinea pig rescue, for needy piggies I hope you are happy about this and can see how much good you done and are still doing. It's unbelieveable how you have all changed other piggies world and most of all my world. You matured me and most of all, you kept me alive when nothing else came close.

Thank you for everything, my beautful girl. I love and miss you so much, you are such an amazing beautiful and most of all, strong girl. Inspirational.

Gypsey1stBirthday20086.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC012023-1.jpg

DSC01381-1.jpg

DSC03119-1.jpg

DSC04573.jpg

DSC04766.jpg

DSC05622.jpg

DSC05822.jpg

DSC06809.jpg

DSC06835.jpg

Piggerz030.jpg

PigsNewToys010.jpg

SnowDay2ndFeb2009-042-1.jpg

DSC04683-2.jpg

What a beautiful tribute Charly, bought a HUGE lump to my throat... still trying to get rid of it!
Popcorn free little one xxxxxx

Oh Char I'm all choked up too! :cry:

I don't know of anyone who cared for their piggies as you did. Gypsey was lucky to have such a wonderful mummy - your every post about her showed how much you loved her and also what a massive character she was. She was a little beauty xx

Thinking about you and sending you tons of hugs xxx

Popcorn free pretty Gypsey xx

Thank you all so much for leaving lovely comments. I actually struggle to come back to read them as I really can't accept she isn't here :(

Probably totally unhealthy but I haven't sat down and just thought about them all being gone, I say goodnight to all my passed away pets each night but other than the hyperventalating (sp) I done the day it happened, I otherwise have blocked it out that she has gone. I don't want to pretend they were never here though, I just can't handle the loss =/

What a beautiful tribute to a truly beautiful piggy. Brought tears to my eyes, you can clearly see how special your friendship was, I'm sure Gypsey had a lovely life with you, more than she could've ever wished for. :love: Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back