• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guine Pigs seek homes ASAP (posted on behalf of Chinakit)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Due to unforseen circumstances chinakit as got to rehome approx 12 of her guinea pigs, there a some bonded males, some single males and some females. She can provide cages and hutches also.
You can pm me for janes phone nos.

I know of a reputable rescue down in Surrey who could sort all/some of these guys out. Let me know if I can be of assistance and we can get transport sorted out.

Emma

Thanks Elaine, but I know Jane wouldn't put on you as I told her a bit ago that you weren't taking in as you were trying to downsize due to hospital appointments and things. I will get an update of Jane as I know they are at a friends of hers so I will see where she is up to.

hosp appointments are not happening now dad has had his arm done and I have to wait another 6 months for mine they have had a change again good old nhs

I am so glad your dad as had his arm done, put poor you :( typical nhs though. I will give Jane a ring.

Back