• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess what my Dad just said...

The bunnies said they would love some new friends:p:oops::oops::lol:

Now I only need to persuade my mum, hmmm, this is going to be tricky, any ideas or tips on how to ask her?:p:D

The bunnies said they would love some new friends:p:oops::oops::lol:

Now I only need to persuade my mum, hmmm, this is going to be tricky, any ideas or tips on how to ask her?:p:D

Ask her when shes in a good mood, tell the rescue your getting them as soon as possible then your mum cant change her mind! Thats what I done with my hamster, aren't I naughty :lol::lol:

My dad said I can get a new bunny too!:love:
Well, kind of. I think I need to make sure it was definitely a yes tomorrow when he's in a better mood lol.

Ask her when shes in a good mood, tell the rescue your getting them as soon as possible then your mum cant change her mind! Thats what I done with my hamster, aren't I naughty :lol::lol:

Thats a good, idea, as soon as she says yes, I'll be off to email the rescue:lol:
My dad said I can get a new bunny too!:love:
Well, kind of. I think I need to make sure it was definitely a yes tomorrow when he's in a better mood lol.

Awww, yay!!:D

I haven't asked yet, I'm scared:( Usually I'd just ask and get it over with and if she said no it wouldn't matter to me that much, but I'm really nervous about asking her incase she says no, which is likely, I can't let these 2 bunnies down, they've been in rescue for so long:( I think I've fallen for them, but I don't want to promise to much because I can see my mum saying no:(

Please wish me luck:) because I need it:p And any more tips would be good:):wave:

I haven't asked yet, I'm scared:( Usually I'd just ask and get it over with and if she said no it wouldn't matter to me that much, but I'm really nervous about asking her incase she says no, which is likely, I can't let these 2 bunnies down, they've been in rescue for so long:( I think I've fallen for them, but I don't want to promise to much because I can see my mum saying no:(

Please wish me luck:) because I need it:p And any more tips would be good:):wave:

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :love:

Back