• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess my gender GAME - rescue buns - *revealed*

You have Arthur on there :love: :love: :love: I have been looking at him everyday for ages now, I really really want him but im too far away :( I wont spoil the game and say which number he is though ;)

DITTO!! I would LOVE to adopt Arthur. Fia is already from the lady who rescued them (Nicola3) and I think Arthur is just gorgeous but I just don't have any room for him. He would make a perfect house bunny!

Dill and Willow are honeybunnies
I got 14 out of 16..but bit of a cheat as i know the 2 named above!:lol:

Last edited:
if you count Dill and willow as 2 bunnies then there's 17 :?

I got 14 out of 17..but bit of a cheat as i know the 2 named above!:lol:

Jill, there were only 16, Willow and Dill were numbers 7 and 8. And I was pretty sure they were Faye's foster duo so I copied you :D !

Neil

Jill, there were only 16, Willow and Dill were numbers 7 and 8. And I was pretty sure they were Faye's foster duo so I copied you :D !

Neil
Yep that was me after wine:oops: ..so not a bad score at all really considering the vino!..should have heard me trying to make sense of "test The Nation" questions after a few glasses!:lol:

Back