• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous Dutch buns - Tia and Mia

Thought it was about time I gave my foster girlies a gentle bump. They are REALLY coming out of themselves now and developing fantastic little personalities :D They will undoubtedly entertain and become good friends with any new bunny mummy or daddy who can offer them space to play and lots of their favourite food ... hay! Someone must want a gorgeous pair of dutchies? x

so is this why i can't get my bunnie a dutch gf as march hare nicks em all :lol: :Dthey are gorgous i just wanted the one though :( mind you im sure my big's wouldn't mind a threesome:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry......I am going to be good now!!!!! :lol:

For a while !

I think Bigs SHOULD have two wives.....and a gorgeous trio they would be, too!!!!! :D :D

well if big's doesnt like the future wife hes gonna meet in a few weeks,then maybe i will think about it, i dunno i search for a dutch wife and 2 come along at the same time :roll: ive already promised donna that im going to get janice to bond big's with frosty she has been with arc for a while bless her so it wouldnt be fair im afraid poor lass so we shall see but god arnt they pretty

awwwwwwww noooo dont gang up on me sooo not fair :cry: i would love to have more dutchies but i have to be strong with the number i want to keep *sob*

gonna try and wrapped bf round lil finger and give imploring eyes:shock::shock::shock:

Last edited:
You are JOKING?!?!? :shock: :shock: They are so gorgeous, it's hard to believe that no one has snapped them up yet!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can't believe these buns haven't gone yet!:shock: a ready bonded pair must take out all the stress of the bonding process.

Back