• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodnight Shadow

I'm so sorry you've lost Shadow, but glad he passed peacefully. Thinking of you, and enjoy rainbow bridge handsome Shadow xx

Thank you all, it still doesn't seem real.

Operation bond Ted&Susan to commence soon....I had been looking for a wife for Ted.

We buried Shadow last night, we put him in a towel and all gave him a kiss and stroke and out his favourite nibbles in with him and also Ethan and I made some red paper hearts with messages on and put those in too.

I'll write his story soon :love:

We buried Shadow last night, we put him in a towel and all gave him a kiss and stroke and out his favourite nibbles in with him and also Ethan and I made some red paper hearts with messages on and put those in too.

End quote

The red paper hearts and messages are such a very very wonderful idea and thought . . .

so sorry for your loss

Thank you all, it still doesn't seem real.

Operation bond Ted&Susan to commence soon....I had been looking for a wife for Ted.

I'll write his story soon :love:

That sounds like a wonderful idea to give him such a good send off.

I hope you're all OK Kara x

Hey MM , we're OK thank you, it hasn't sunk in yet I don't think....

Ethan is designing a plaque for Shadow :love:

Back