• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye Fizz, I hope your have a lovely time in your new forever home

Yup, you know she did. Its just different and she doesn't have Wish to show her. Just be patient :)

aaaah! Bless her! So beautiful!:love:

I was just thinking about these little bundles of fluff earlier...wondering how they all were & if Wish was abit stronger.....:love:

I was thinking this morning she was the last one to work the ramp before even after all 4 others were shooting up and down. She may need food as an incentive.

She'll work it out soon enough though :)

I tried to get her details transferred to you but we can't do it until the money has been paid, so I'm just waiting to get that from Kris then that can go ahead. Laura knows it needs to be done and once its been paid she will move it over straight away.

:wave:

Thats fine about the vet details!

I am now going out to feed her so I shall open the run back up and see how she goes, she may feel a bit more confident this morning!

Will let you know! :)

Fizz is just sooo beautifull. congratulations becca24 on your new baby. How old is she ? she is like a lil cute ball of fluff.:love::love::love:
Pip is a very lucky bunny to be getting such a pretty little girlfriend.:D

:lol: I don't think she was feeling unconfident, she's just stupid.

:lol::lol: Yeah may have to start calling her blondie (sorry blondes)!

Well she mastered the ramp with a little help, I couldnt help but laugh her legs were sprawled and stretched in all directions! :lol: But then she went up and back down on her own!

Pip has become a serial chewer and at this rate he wont have a run left, its since I shut him in the small run in readiness for Fizz's arrival, so he not too chuffed by that! :roll:

Any signs I should look for with regards to Pip and Fizz's reaction to each other! She has not made any sign that she even knows he is there whereas he has taken a bit of a look and chewed the run but nothing really!

Yay Fizz!

No, there is nothing to look for because no reactions are really relevant to be honest.

He sounds like he needs to be busy.

Yay Fizz!

No, there is nothing to look for because no reactions are really relevant to be honest.

He sounds like he needs to be busy.

Ok cool, I just didnt want him lunging at her through the mesh or anything, cos at the moment if she moves he moves, if she eats hay, he eats hay! He is getting increasingly interested in her and he keeps moving his tray out of the way so he can get closer to the mesh!

But even if he does lunge at her, he can't hurt her because the mesh is small. I would expect he would lunge at her to be honest because she's in his territory and that's to be expected. It will settle though, if it happens.

But even if he does lunge at her, he can't hurt her because the mesh is small. I would expect he would lunge at her to be honest because she's in his territory and that's to be expected. It will settle though, if it happens.

Yeah its quite small mesh and I havent actually seen him do it yet but I can watch from my 3rd bedroom window without them knowing I am watching and he just follows her the best he can. I have never seen him act agressive or anything but I am sure I would know it if I saw it!

She freezes when she senses the dog even though he has been as good as gold so I have shut him for now!

But on the whole very good! :D

Back