• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

good use for a teeny tiny hutch

:shock: that is a hutch???? :shock: :x

cute ickle tortoise :D my sister has got one and has just bought one of those triangle 'rabbit' run things so he can go out in the garden :D :D :D toby is a funny little thing though s/he climbs everything! i think s/he thinks s/he is a monkey or something :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: loves rocks and things to clamber over :D

mine love the garden.think they would be scared of a bunny though.i love torts.used to had 11 but oh made me downsize!:censored: oh weel love the two ive got,love my bunnies more though.:) xxxxx

how could they possibly fit in :shock: :evil:

They pretty much dont fit in it :evil: There were 4 babies last week and now there are only 2 in there so I guess they are moving them about as they are getting bigger :cry: The poor doe spends all day digging at the mesh :cry:

Angry that it is designed for a rabbit... grr! but great new house for mr. turtle! Love the action shot of his legs in the air! brilliant :D

trying to remember the questions now :lol:

I got her from a breeder and she was £100 I have never seen a healthy one in a petshop so would never get one there! They feed them on rubbish and they get too big too quickly and get shell problems, they also charge more :evil:

as for sharing an area I have seen fully grown tortoises sharing rabbit areas. Mine's far too small so she stays under the wire top of an indoor rabbit cage :D

My OH's tortoise was also £100, he got her from a breeder also, she was 2 years old. Their value increases for each year of their life, making them very prone to being robbed.... we are thinking of setting up a camera for this reason!!! :shock:

Back