• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good evening!

hcs87

New Kit
Hey everyone

Been viewing the forums for a couple of days, some really good info on here!

We have a pair of female miniature (we were told) lops. They're about 10 months old now. Doing great, living outside.

Florence (back) and Maude (front). This pic is the only one I have on this device and is quite old! They're a lot bigger now! Anyway hello lol.
0a301fc96032a5494131685b130ee51f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hello. One of my mini lops is blue as well. They are gorgeous. I am new to this and not yet worked out how to put photos on!

Hello. One of my mini lops is blue as well. They are gorgeous. I am new to this and not yet worked out how to put photos on!
I'm sure you'll get the hang of it! I wasn't even planning having rabbits really, but we went into pets at home and there she was! Just fell in love. Thought about it overnight and we decided to go back and if she was there we'd get a couple. I love them dearly but in hindsight I wish we'd have rescued some instead! Heyho someone had to give them a home lol. Looking forward to seeing yours :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back