• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GodZirraBunny Studios

Not sure about feeding a rabbit mango,high in sugar.90% Hay is the diet,with a few pellets and greens etc.Your bunny is lovely.

I believe you haven't carefully watched the video, and ofc i know hay is the diet with few pellets and greens. shaved ice is for some days and not evveryday. So please carefully watch the videos before making a accusation. And ty for complimenting our buns.

:thumb: Zirra is amazing :thumb:

such a cheeky bunny ;)

i love all your videos such fun :D you must spend a lot of time playing with Zirra to have such a confident bunny :love:

:thumb: Zirra is amazing :thumb:

such a cheeky bunny ;)

i love all your videos such fun :D you must spend a lot of time playing with Zirra to have such a confident bunny :love:

Ty :D, Yas we play with him soo much that he binkys and flops everytime we pet and rub his booty lol.

I believe you haven't carefully watched the video, and ofc i know hay is the diet with few pellets and greens. shaved ice is for some days and not evveryday. So please carefully watch the videos before making a accusation. And ty for complimenting our buns.

I don't believe I accused you of anything! I was merely stating an opinion,that's allowed on here.You do have lovely buns,something we all agree on here.

Oh I do remember the climb up and "Save me" my bridge bun Cleo used to try and hide up inside my jacket at the vets.:lol:

Back