• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

gloucester appeal newspaper etc

Those helping Alice, I need your help.

Wilkos, have asked for confirmation that it is a genuine case.

"would you please forward copies of documentation from the Charity or a flyer or newspaper article confirming that you are fundraising on their behalf"

ermmm?!?!?

have asked katie (bunlover) to pm u a copy of the article in our local newspaper The Citizen as I don't know how to do it-Sue:wave:

louise- you could copy and paste a section of this thread? I don't think you need to prove you are fundraising on Alices behalf if the stuff is going directly to Alice- so hopefully the website (and newspaper srticle will be fine).

Thankyou Louise, for all you have done to help, and Liz too (and all the others who have helped Alice, like Sam Spice and those who remain unnamed.) :wave:

Last edited:
did the food arrive?, Alice should have recieved about 50kg from two different companies, and 'something' from Wilkinsons last week or the coming week. Not sure what!?!?!

Im just glad to help.

Further updates

Dear Louise,
Thank you for your recent email regarding the Windwhistle Warren Rabbit Rescue.

Pets at Home would be happy to send you some vouchers to spend in your local store on products to use towards the wonderful work done at the Windwhistle rescue centre. I will have these sent in the post to you as soon as possible.

I have also forwarded your email onto Amy Wilson our Charitable Foundation Manager and she will send out an application form and contact you with details on how the rescue can apply for funding from our charity.

We wish you every success with your continued fundraising.

Not sure she read it properly, as I did say it was Alice, and the only address she has is Alice's, so hope they are gift vouchers and not just money off coupons.

Back