• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:( Gir

Most of it is out of my control now really, as he's with my ex and there's complications which I'm not gonna go into :?

Gir is still looking for a home as far as Flipflop has been told but where he goes to is now now up to her ex boyfriend who's e-mail address is on the origonal post.

Hiya Mate sorry to hear about your situation. I come from Merthyr Tydfil. I already have to free range house bunnies and they have bonded quite well im not sure if they would accept another and to be honest i wouldnt like to chance it. Im gonna be moving to bath in July. I shall have an ask about for you cos alot of my friends are animal lovers and see if any are interested in adopting your totally cute bunny. It must be really hard for you to give him up x

Ok, me and my ex are no longer on speaking terms. Various reasons for this but none I would go into on a forum sorry. If anyone is interested in Gir could you email him, because I doubt I'll ever see Gir again. Thanks

aawww im so sorry how things have worked out for you.. the more i look at his piccy the more i wish i could have him. :? I really hope he finds a lovely home really soon.

An update on Gir for you. Lauras ex has decided to leave Gir with his mum and sister so he is no longer looking for a home XX :(

Back