• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting my new bunny today YAYYYY U/D Hes arrived

Well ive had a great afternoon, though very cold:rolleyes:

Benji was properly introduced to everyone else he showed the most interest in Emily which is good news and she was rattling the run bars to try to get closer to him:lol:

he seemed much more relaxed today, even lying out on the paving slabs in his run. and then when it was time for him to go back into his hutch he went in and started munching happily on his pellets:D

So all in all i would say he was settling in quite nicely.

This is a photo of him in his hutch this morning........making himself quite at home:lol: :lol:
100_0628.jpg

Well Benji has just got back from the vets from having his first myxi jab and he was a very good boy:D he was weighed 1.05kg:shock: :lol:

he even sat still to have his injection:D

What a good boy

He seems to have settled into his new home now anyway, hes making freinds with my yorkshire terrier:lol: who goes and has a sniff at his hutch everytime she walks past and he always bounds over to see her:lol:

He also had his first tiny bit of veg today, which he scoffed down very quickly and then threw the bowl at the door i think hinting for more:lol: :lol:

I also got nudged for nose rubs and was chasing my hand for more when i stopped:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep i think he is:D :D

Hes eating his pellets like a good boy, ive started changing him over on to Excel junior and dwarf pellets as thats what Timmy eats (totally refuses to eat the A&P like everyone else:roll: picky rabbit:lol: ) Hes quite putting my other bunnies to shame with being SO well behaved, hes using his litter box and everything............hoping his good behaviour will rub off and that the others wont teach him to be naughty:lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, he has all those lovely chew toys........but twice I have caught him nibbling his hutch:evil: I think hes been watching Pete:evil: hmm must remember to have stern words with Petey boy!!!!!:shock: :lol:

1.05kg @ 10 weeks...wow im soo delusional if i think Alvins gonna be a big bun aint i.... he was 1.65kg @ 4 months..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

he looks sooo gorgeous and ya can deffo see his mum in him but brown...awwww peanut and jelly make such adorable babies :love:

Back