• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Geoffrey's Story

Oh He's just gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:
Jane you are an angel, where so many bunnies would be without you I dont know.
Well done to Bobtails too. You're all so wonderful :D

We will be getting some more test results back for Geoffrey next week. Please keep your fingers crossed that they will be OK
Geoffrey is a Bun you cant help falling in love with the minute you meet him :love:
He doesn't want you to feel sorry for him. He wants you to feed him and groom him and talk with him and cuddle him!!

Janex :D

He's a handsome fellow. Such a sad story but a happy ending to it as he is now with you and will get all the love and care that he need:D

Thankyou for bumping this Charlotte, i hadn't seen this first time around as i haven't been on here much!

What a gorgeous boy, so happy he ended up with you Jane, but at the same time i am sat here in tears.

Life can be so cruel :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

((Hugs))

Jane, so sorry this happens to you, I always believe whenever there is a breeder's rabbit, there is not enough genes diversification, I mean, look at my bunny Goofball, what's last time there is bone cancer on a bunny that young?

So in the end, there is not a lot you can do, you've given Geoffrey a great life during his stay w/ you, and that's very sweet of you

Back