• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fussy Water Drinkers

MiniC

Wise Old Thumper
I'll never understand why bunnies are such water snobs, they'd rather go thirsty than drink from *the other water bowl*.

I literally washed both these bowls at the same time and filled them from the same water jug. Billy walked up, sniffed the black bowl and turned his nose up, then started to drink from their green bowl :roll:
f7d6b2141c5514b48e0e7aaf155c755a.jpg

FYI, 2 weeks ago the black bowl was the favourite, until I happened to clean the green one half an hour after it, meaning it was "fresher". Poppy was mid drink, stopped to switch to the green one and neither has touched it since :lol:

Your calling them water snobs sounds very accurate. :lol: I now feel mean giving Sophie and Casper only one bowl instead of giving them a choice. :lol:

Your calling them water snobs sounds very accurate. :lol: I now feel mean giving Sophie and Casper only one bowl instead of giving them a choice. :lol:

I usually give up, and cut back to one bowl again after a while :lol:

Poppy just kept digging out the litter tray and filling the water bowl with it, so I brought back the second bowl. They'd still rather drink from the litter tray filled bowl, than the other one :lol:

Haha very accurate description :lol: So I give Cookie a single bowl of water. But I refresh his water twice a day. If I don't refresh his water in the evening, he drinks less water and always asks for fresh water. And he always drinks bottled water :lol:

Haha very accurate description :lol: So I give Cookie a single bowl of water. But I refresh his water twice a day. If I don't refresh his water in the evening, he drinks less water and always asks for fresh water. And he always drinks bottled water :lol:

Ooo he is demanding! And I bet he'll make you import your Turkish water to the Netherlands too :lol:

Ooo he is demanding! And I bet he'll make you import your Turkish water to the Netherlands too :lol:

Oh Allah, I don't want to think about it. In order not to experience this, I constantly give him water from different brands for 1 month, to get used to the taste of each water and drink it. :D I hope he likes Dutch waters :D

Mine are definitely like a lot of outdoor cats, they prefer their water from the greenest, dirtiest bowl :lol:

Back