• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising Starlight's Animal Sanctuary

Posted on behalf of StarlightsAnimalSanctuary

Charity Kitten Soaps

Here i have charity kitten soaps for sale to raise funds! Im asking £1.50 each and £1.50 for P+P.

They are diamond shaped lilac soaps with a string of pearl beads attatched !

They would make great additions to presents or just as a gesture of affection!

Pm me for more Details

Starlight's Animal Sanctuary

2954088060102602548DkZacs_th.jpg
[/URL]

2369936620102602548tZagjY_th.jpg
[/URL]

2176098620102602548Fmdswz_th.jpg
[/URL]

2602258820102602548XIKAjZ_th.jpg
[/URL]

Bump bump, anyone want any?

:wave: Hiya.. how's Muffin got on at his pre-op? Has he been given the all clear for the removal and when is he going in for it?

:wave: Hiya.. how's Muffin got on at his pre-op? Has he been given the all clear for the removal and when is he going in for it?

Hey yep all is good :)
He is booked in for wednesday morning. Between 8am and 9:30am.
He is having all 4 incisors removed, neutered and having his eyelid stitched as he got into a scrap with another bun when having the run of the garden. Bless him the vet has fallen in love with him!!

Hey yep all is good :)
He is booked in for wednesday morning. Between 8am and 9:30am.
He is having all 4 incisors removed, neutered and having his eyelid stitched as he got into a scrap with another bun when having the run of the garden. Bless him the vet has fallen in love with him!!
Good stuff.. remind us on Wednesday to send tons of get well vibes for this munchkin :)

Good stuff.. remind us on Wednesday to send tons of get well vibes for this munchkin :)

will do bless him, he was chatting up the vet!! Going over to her and tilting his head to the side showing his toothy grin and then put his paw on her!! Saucy little man!!

will do bless him, he was chatting up the vet!! Going over to her and tilting his head to the side showing his toothy grin and then put his paw on her!! Saucy little man!!
:lol: Don't you just love it when they turn on the charm for the Vets. I couldn't believe my eyes when Spike allowed the female Vet to turn him on his back for a bum check... he just gazed at her adoringly with his big brown eyes...I get major wriggles when I try the same :lol:

:lol: Don't you just love it when they turn on the charm for the Vets. I couldn't believe my eyes when Spike allowed the female Vet to turn him on his back for a bum check... he just gazed at her adoringly with his big brown eyes...I get major wriggles when I try the same :lol:

Aww bless him!!
I think its a bunny thing! They love a girl in scrubs!!
The vet thought it was so cute, he just hopped straight back into his box when she told him too!!

Posted on behalf of StarlightsAnimalSanctuary

Charity Kitten Soaps

Here i have charity kitten soaps for sale to raise funds! Im asking £1.50 each and £1.50 for P+P.

They are diamond shaped lilac soaps with a string of beads attatched that can be used as a necklace after!

They would make great additions to presents or just as a gesture of affection!

Pm me for more Details

Starlight's Animal Sanctuary

2954088060102602548DkZacs_th.jpg
[/URL]

2369936620102602548tZagjY_th.jpg
[/URL]

2176098620102602548Fmdswz_th.jpg
[/URL]

2602258820102602548XIKAjZ_th.jpg
[/URL]

Anyone else want any? Thought i should re quote it as we kind of went off subject :D Kids love them, my next door neighbours little girl adores it as it is a kind of novelty and has it hanging it up in her bathroom!!

Back