• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fund raising at my wedding

What gorgeous place settings. Where are you having the ceremony?

I never found my Prince, sadly, and at 55 think it is unlikely to happen now so I have to enjoy other people planning weddings vicariously:)

In a church in Eastleigh. Aww you never know what's round the corner Rhian a!

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

How much did camp Nible raise? I hope we raise alot I will be so embarrassed if not :( I think if we put £100 from Mr and Mrs Riggs first in the book everyone else won't want to look stingy will they :D I have four bridesmaids! I spoke with Sue and she's got some ideas for me. I wanted some information I could maybe put in a frame next to the collection. I Don't want it to be too upsetting but I also want people to be generous hehe. My mother in law has bought loads or stuff at John Lewis that is bunny themed in the easter section, like my card name places etc.

I honestly can't remember, I did try & scroll through their fb page but it was taking forever. I'd be more inclined to dig a little deeper for a wedding gift that was a rescue donation but I can imagine some of my relatives digging a liitle less deep for bunnies :lol: They'll be delighted I'm sure & its good publicity for their work on top of the money received . Your doing it might inspire someone else to do it, thus spreading the love

I agree with Jane lots of pictures of lovely rabbits and some simple info about x pounds giving x for the rescue.

Its such a great idea.

There's so much to organise it's taking so much time and effort lol. I am not an attentiony person so it will be difficult for me xx

Back