• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frustrated with unsuitable run! Suggestions wanted!

Did you speak to him about it?

I was asleep [I've been asleep all day] and it was my mum who spoke to them. My nana asked how I liked it, and my mum told them before I had the chance. I had actually written down what I wanted to say and I was planning on doing it when I woke up. My nana got pretty ****** at my mum, so my mum just dropped it. She didn't even say half of the stuff, so I'm dreading talking to her. I now have zero idea of how to approach this, it's almost left me more angry really.

What a mess. :(

You can fix it with u nails and weld mesh on the inside (including the bottom ofcourse as they just love to dig) and you can use a carrier for now.

It will give your lovely Elsie somewhere to exercise and you can save up for another run.

I wasted SO MUCH MONEY on unsuitable rabbit housing before they had sheds (not cheap but utterly brilliant to visit and clean them out even when its raining). It is truely annoying and frustrating and I sympathise. My ex neighbour made me some aviary panels and two hutches. The hutches could only be accessed through the roof (very heavy and very large and hard to open) ... very weird designs and not what I had requested ... Try to put it all behind you and work on what you can do for your little sweetie. Good luck.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your well wishes!

Elsie is a very naughty rabbit! And I mean that in the nicest way. So you're definitely right there dizzyg!
I actually originally had her as an indoor rabbit when I first got her, but she was so unbelievably disruptive that I had to
move her outside. :lol: Don't worry, it was the right temperature and everything!

Looks like I'm on a money making mission I guess!

Back