• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Frodo and Fritzi 7.5 year old pair

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Frodo and Fritzi are a seven and a half year old pair looking for hteir forever home.
Frodo is a ginger male lop and Fritzi is a chocolate colour netherland dwarf female, these 2 MUST stay together, they have never been apart.
Both are neutered and myxi vac'd and will soon be having their VHD jabs.
They are both friendly and easy to handle and would love a final retirement home.

Can you offer this lovely pair a home? If so please contact me as i am fostering them for ARC Twickenham.

PICT0088.jpg

PICT0085.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, they are so cute!! :love: Helen had asked me to foster them, but I had already agreed to take my current two. I hope they will find a new home, despite their age.

Oh my! I have just apparently reached capacity! :( They are gorgeous! I really hope someone can give them the love they deserve in a forever home!

They are gorgeous, it is good to see them after hearing so much about them! I have Fiver & Leroy who are are their 2 sons :D

Really!!!

So did they all come in from the same family! :shock:

Such a shame - I really love both pair - they are so beautiful!

I would love these pair! They are both gorgeous and I love older bunnies.

Fingers crossed for a lottery win on Saturday

Realistically, how soon are they likely to get re-homed? Had decided against any more and we've had two lots of health problems to contend with - which seem, touch wood, to be sorted now. But my buns are loving their garden so much at the moment and I hate thinking that these two are still in rescue when, as older buns, there's no telling how many months/years they have left :cry:

Realistically, how soon are they likely to get re-homed? Had decided against any more and we've had two lots of health problems to contend with - which seem, touch wood, to be sorted now. But my buns are loving their garden so much at the moment and I hate thinking that these two are still in rescue when, as older buns, there's no telling how many months/years they have left :cry:

I think if i am honest they will probably stay with me for the rest of their lives as no-one seems to be interested in older buns :cry:

Will ask if I can make an exception for them if you think it would suit them here, if you want me to? The two health worries we have seem to be over, touch wood. Because the buns were vaccinated the two that got myxy have recovered and all the buns seem to be healthy and happy, including our oldie buns.

Will ask if I can make an exception for them if you think it would suit them here, if you want me to? The two health worries we have seem to be over, touch wood. Because the buns were vaccinated the two that got myxy have recovered and all the buns seem to be healthy and happy, including our oldie buns.

If you think you would like to adopt them then let me know, Frodo has had a couple of dentals and Fritzi has never had anything wrong with her (touch wood)

Back