• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freeads bunny... Teddy!

This is him, he's had a long journey, but is really not fazed by anything. Ive sectioned part of the garden off and put the run in that section for him so he can have a run round. He absolutely adores to be stroked, he's really confident and sooo laidback, never met a bunny like him!

He's about twice the size of Joey, he's a small frenchie but i can only just pick him up and dreamer is about the same size as his foot!! :lol:

Once you've had a frenchie in your house,you will never be without one!!:D

This is him, he's had a long journey, but is really not fazed by anything. Ive sectioned part of the garden off and put the run in that section for him so he can have a run round. He absolutely adores to be stroked, he's really confident and sooo laidback, never met a bunny like him!

He's about twice the size of Joey, he's a small frenchie but i can only just pick him up and dreamer is about the same size as his foot!! :lol:

Once you've had a frenchie in your house,you will never be without one!!:D

agreed!!

:lol: Here you are dont think ive posted these... will take some more this week x

DSC00890.jpg

DSC00888.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

He is so handsome, He looks the spit of Bramble my bunny. Pity he is a male cos i would snap him up in an instant if he was a she. hehe

Back