• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free To Good Home Buns - Am I Doing The Right Thing??

I've just spotted a few 'free to good (any) home' buns near me. I can't take them, as much as I wish I could so I took it upon myself to message the people and ask them (kindly) to put some price as I'm worried about where they'll end up.
I'm now just wondering if I did the right thing or if people will just tell me to mind my business. I am yet to get a response.

Has anybody else done this??

You did the right thing. They may not have thought about it before your message. They now decide to change ad or not.
Either way, do not let their response keep you from making the suggestion in the future.

I received a lovely reply: Hi, no need to worry I will make sure it goes to a good home, I am a farmer so I know all about animal welfare and where things end up where they shouldn’t. Thank you for your message and nice to see people who care.😊 I feel tonnes better now!! Hopefully that bun has a wonderful life. :D Also, she referred to the bunny as 'it' because they haven't managed to sex them. ;)

Back