• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free to a rescue - x6 black wire fence panels

Boots

Mama Doe
Hi friends, long time no see :wave: Happy to still see lots of familiar faces.

Sadly Chinook passed away last year and my remaining rabbit Illy is 11 years old, so isn't at risk of jumping high fences anymore. I've removed the panels that I used to use for her and Chin's area and replaced them with a much lower barrier.

I'd like to donate the 6 panels to a rescue, but I'm housebound with long-covid (not contagious, just still unwell 16 months later!) so I can't take them to anyone. These are the panels (in large) https://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/rabbit-guinea-pig-play-pen?size=large

I'm posting here in case there's a rescue that would like to come collect them, or if someone would be able to do the pickup to take to a rescue directly. I'm in Highgate, north London.

:wave: Hellooooo! Sorry to hear about Chinook, and your long Covid, I hope it doesn't end up being full blown ME/CFS.

If any rescues want the panels up Midlands/East way I can deliver them :thumb: Might even be able to coincide it with an impending date-to-be-set bunny run (from my house to another forum member's house). I've not got these panels exactly but similar and we love them so much :D

Back