• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Ads Again (Sorry)

Angie65 said:
Nicola C said:
Wish I could take it in, but I just don't think I can at the moment, hmm....am still wracking my brains for a plan :?
Nicola x

I got temperoray hutch space, if someone can collect it & meet me somewhere. Would have to go on a waiting list at a Rescue though. I promised myself 12 was enough. :oops:

I could possibly foster it? But I definately cannot keep it as I'll be moving soon and will be struggling to fit Ted and Bert in!

I presume its still looking for somewhere?

I'll give my Mum a call and see what she says!

Cool, I work in Lichfield, so can help from there. I have emailed the woman to see if she has rehomed the bun yet, oooh, I really hope we can help the poor little thing. Where abouts are you Angie?
Nicola x

Oops, sorry just seen you are in barnsley, maybe if Beany could collect and bring to me in Lichfield, then I could meet you somewhere on the M1 Angie.
Nicola x

Nicola C said:
Oops, sorry just seen you are in barnsley, maybe if Beany could collect and bring to me in Lichfield, then I could meet you somewhere on the M1 Angie.
Nicola x

I can foster until a rescue place is available, I am in Coventry.

Oh, thanks Lynda, I will check my emails at home tonight and see if the current owner has replied to me and get back to everyone then. Jolly good! Lets get this bunster sorted!
Nicola xxxxx

IF they still have the bun and Beany is able to collect and meet me at Marston Green train station, that'd be a help, if not, don't worry!

There's an ad in my local paper, someone selling a run/hutch with a rabbit in for £40! :shock:

Wish I had the space and money for this one.

If the bun is still there, I am happy to get him and take him to either Lichfield or Marston Green (although Marston Green station is about 5 mins from the bun :wink: ) Or I could bring him to Coventry...

Let's see if he's still there :?

Blimey! Just caught up. Good news for the bun I hope! It is quite reassuring to know people do get buns from free ad's, in some ways anyway and I guess the ad did say to a very good home only. And she sent me a nice email saying the bun had been rehomed. Phew! Glad this has worked out. Shame we can't find out the full story. I was beginning to feel attached to the bun without even seeing a pic of it. Am I crazy? :? :wink:
Thanks so much for all the kind offers of help! It is nice to know there are some really decent people out there! :D
Nicola x

Total random tangent thought (but seeings this is solved now I guess it doesn't matter!) Nicola do you work in Lichfield as in the place just NW of Birmingham on the A38? We go there quite regularly to the Curborough sprint circuit :wink:

You could have brought him to me Kelly, I'm sure I could have fit in a baby.
I hope the home he has gone to is alright :?

doorkeeper said:
You could have brought him to me Kelly, I'm sure I could have fit in a baby.
I hope the home he has gone to is alright :?

Sorry Louise, I didn't think in time :( :oops:

Back