• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FREE 7 Year Old Rex Buck 'Must Go ASAP-GUILDFORD- 2200hrs- Rescue Wont Now Take Place

I had a weird reaction when phoning about a free-ads rabbit that was highlighted on here recently.

I suspect that there *might* be somebody on here out to cause trouble. :roll:

Or maybe I'm just paranoid :?

Some people have nothing better to do with their time than cause trouble. It's a shame they can't put a little of that time and energy into doing a bit of good.

Its getting to the stage where this kind of thing is going to have to be organised via PM to keep it private :?

Tis Ok, I have had a reply :)

However, for reasons I cannot post on here I will not be giving any more details til the Bun is safe.

Yes, there are some :censored: people about :roll:

Janex

I had a weird reaction when phoning about a free-ads rabbit that was highlighted on here recently.

I suspect that there *might* be somebody on here out to cause trouble. :roll:

Or maybe I'm just paranoid :?

Why on earth would someone do something like that :shock: Surely that would jeapordise the chances of the bun getting rescued. I would have thought that anyone who joins a rabbit forum does so because of their love of rabbits :?
Taz

Why on earth would someone do something like that :shock: Surely that would jeapordise the chances of the bun getting rescued. I would have thought that anyone who joins a rabbit forum does so because of their love of rabbits :?
Taz

I thought that too. But sadly there are some people who have a very different agenda :rolleyes:

Anyway, I will let you all know when the Bun is safe.

Janex

Before I got Caspian I was looking to take an unwanted breeding pair of Tri-coloured Dutches from the free-ads.

I was going to neuter them and keep them as my own pets.

I posted about it on here.

Someone called the breeder and told her not to let me have them, that if I stepped foot in her house I would report her to the RSPCA.

I have no idea what happened to those rabbits :cry: :cry:

Before I got Caspian I was looking to take an unwanted breeding pair of Tri-coloured Dutches from the free-ads.

I was going to neuter them and keep them as my own pets.

I posted about it on here.

Someone called the breeder and told her not to let me have them, that if I stepped foot in her house I would report her to the RSPCA.

I have no idea what happened to those rabbits :cry: :cry:

Yes, that has happened to me too. A Rescue of 20+ Buns was sabotaged :evil:
I know that people all have different opinions on Rabbit keeping but it sickens me to think that 'one-upmanship' takes presidence over Rabbit Welfare :evil:

Janex

Yes, that has happened to me too. A Rescue of 20+ Buns was sabotaged :evil:
I know that people all have different opinions on Rabbit keeping but it sickens me to think that 'one-upmanship' takes presidence over Rabbit Welfare :evil:

Janex

:evil: :evil: :evil:
Everyone can see all the rescues on here do a great job, offer great advice. Why make the rabbits suffer?

That's why I think it is important to know which people are willing to help in what part of the country, so that in a case like this they could be PMed instead of starting a thread on the forum. We could start a thread, or make a list of people, with their location and what sort of help they could offer, e.g. short term fostering, transport, contacting a Freeads seller, etc..
Because even if you just post something like "can anyone near XYZ help", then people can often figure out what ad you are referring to.

Back