• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie

I DO, I DO, I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:love::love::love:

I will have a little word with your mummy to make sure she keeps a special eye out for your true love:love: with all her special friend's she has she will no doubt find you a lovely girly bunny very soon, as mummy has told you already you will have to be patient. Please don't let it get you down, enjoy all the love mummy is giving you and caring for you:love::love::love:

I hope you were a really good boy for Aunty Paula today, what did she say to you? I hope you enjoyed all your cuddles.

WOW you are such a clever little man, doing all your poop's and wee's in the litter tray now, I am so pleased, and munching on the hay while you go, which is so good for you:D

Tell mummy to hurry up with the new piccys:roll: I cant wait to see how big you have got:love:

Awwwwwwwww I spoke to my little boy last night:love::love::love:it was so good to to hear his voice:love::love: made me cry though when I had to say bye to him:cry:
Well my man I have to go and eat my tea now, so I will try to leave you a message tomorrow:love::love:

Hello Aunty Ali:wave:

You came back but my new friend Jayne didn't bother:cry:, but I've still got you Aunty Ali and I :love: you ever such a lot, I am Ok I went to see Aunty Paula yesterday and she looked in my mouth with a big shiny light and she said that I hadn't got any infection anymore and that my teeth looked OK, well at least the ones I have got left anyway:oops::oops:, Mummy was really pleased with me and she told me I was her brave little soldier and Aunty Paula cuddled me, I like it when people cuddle me and tell me they love me it makes me all warm and tingly inside:D:D

Mummy said you've got a brave little soldier too!!, but mummy said yours is a real one and you are everso lucky to have him and you must be very proud of him, my mummy said she was proud of me too because I was so good at the vets, My mummy talks to me every day and tells me she loves me, but mummy said you can't talk to your brave soldier every day or cuddle him every day but don't be sad because even when people are apart they still love one another just like you love me!!, so Mummy and me love your brave little soldier too!:love::love::love:

Mummy said I have got to get ready now because I am having a special photo shoot done and I have got to look my best, I will let you see the pictures when they are done and mummy said it might help me to get a girlfriend:love::love:

Love you loads Aunty Ali

Frankie xxxxx

Oh little Frankie - I am so sorry that Precious was not to be. I am sure there will be a gentle girl out there for you.

I have not been on the Forum much recently but have been thinking about you and your Mummy. I am so happy to hear your mouth and teeth are so much better.

Sending love and hugs to you and Theo,
Vanessa xx

You came back but my new friend Jayne didn't bother:cry:, but I've still got you Aunty Ali and I :love: you ever such a lot, I am Ok I went to see Aunty Paula yesterday and she looked in my mouth with a big shiny light and she said that I hadn't got any infection anymore and that my teeth looked OK, well at least the ones I have got left anyway Mummy was really pleased with me and she told me I was her brave little soldier and Aunty Paula cuddled me, I like it when people cuddle me and tell me they love me it makes me all warm and tingly inside

Mummy said you've got a brave little soldier too!!, but mummy said yours is a real one and you are everso lucky to have him and you must be very proud of him, my mummy said she was proud of me too because I was so good at the vets, My mummy talks to me every day and tells me she loves me, but mummy said you can't talk to your brave soldier every day or cuddle him every day but don't be sad because even when people are apart they still love one another just like you love me!!, so Mummy and me love your brave little soldier too!:love:

Mummy said I have got to get ready now because I am having a special photo shoot done and I have got to look my best, I will let you see the pictures when they are done and mummy said it might help me to get a girlfriend:love::love:

Love you loads Aunty Ali

Frankie xxxxx

Frankie:love::love::love:

It's such good news you got on so well with Aunty Paula, I am so pleased that that nasty infection has cleared up now:love: When Bella and Benji went to the vets on Saturday, Benji was trying to eat that shiny light, he kept chewing it:roll::roll:(he does try to eat most things) haha! but Bella was so good bless her :love:.

You are such a brave little soldier, you have been through so much, you are going to get stronger and stronger now, ready for that special lady friend:love::love: I hope you are going to let mummy groom you so you look your best(which you do anyway) for your photo shoot, (I can't wait to see you again, I keep your other pictures on my desk top:love::love:)

Love you lots Frankie:love::love

Aunty Ali, Bella & Benji

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Frankie wherefore art thou Frankie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you are being a good boy for your mummy:love::love::love::love::love:

Sorry I haven't been on here to talk to you but mummy has been really busy, she has been finding some of the other bunnies new partners, Clover is living with Rupert now and Ethel May is living with Bumble, but I am still on my own:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:, nobody wants me Aunty Ali:cry:, I sit by the gate and look out to see if anyone will come and be my girlfriend
Frankie001x2.jpg

But nobody comes, mummy said I've got to be patient and a special little lady will come for me, I wish she would hurry up because I am really lonely and would love a girlfriend like Rupert and Bumble have got now.

Mummy said I had to sit nicely today so as she could do me a new photo to help me find a new girlfriend, so you think I look nice Aunty Ali?
Frankie025x2.jpg

I hope someone comes to be with me soon.

I hope you are better now and looking after yourself properly, I still say an extra prayer every night for your little boy, mummy said he was extra special just like me, I've got to go to bed now so I will talk to you again soon, please give Benji and Bella a snuggle from me

Lots of love
Frankie xxxxxx

Back