• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie..U/D 3rd June Back from the vets!

:DHe will definately start to eat on his own, he as you now to look after him:D
He is soooo cute:D

This little boy is between 6-10 months old:shock::shock:, I am still syringe feeding because he won;t eat but he has put on 30 grammes so far, he is stunning and just all skin and bone, hope he starts to eat soon

:shock: :shock: 6 - 10months old?? :shock: :shock: I dread to think what the wee mite has been through already! Hope he puts on weight soon.x

This little boy is between 6-10 months old:shock::shock:, I am still syringe feeding because he won;t eat but he has put on 30 grammes so far, he is stunning and just all skin and bone, hope he starts to eat soon

:shock::shock::shock: but he's hardly bigger than a hamster!! :censored:

Here he is in a cereal bowl, I think it shows just how tiny he is

Frankie15508005x2breakfastbowl.jpg

:shock::shock::shock: but he's hardly bigger than a hamster!! :censored:

I know, he is so tiny!!, Paula can't even consider castrating him because he is so small!!

6 - 10months old?? I dread to think what the wee mite has been through already! Hope he puts on weight soon.x

It's because his teeth and jaw are so bad, I will certainly keep syringing him.

COME ON LITTLE MAN EAT UP FOR MUMMY

That's it Ali, you keep the vibes coming for this little man, he is just adorable!

Last edited:
He is soooooooo tiny bless him, tell him ill come and feed him if he dosent eat for you:lol::lol::lol:

He is soooooooo tiny bless him, tell him ill come and feed him if he dosent eat for you:lol::lol::lol:

I'll post him to you, we would probably get away with a 1st class stamp:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back