• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frank is having his eye operation / bad news post 69

Poor Frank :(

The last vet must have made a big mistake - shakes your confidence if it was supposedly a good bunny vet :roll:

Sending loads of vibes to Frank. I hope he'll get throught this ok and be home with you soon.

It was done by the Celia Hammond clinic, its weird because the rescue frank came from rang them to say his eye had come unstitched and they offered to stitch it back up for us at cost price so they obviously thought they had removed the eye :? We got the vet notes sent over to my vet but they couldn't read them they were totally illegible :roll:

It was done by the Celia Hammond clinic, its weird because the rescue frank came from rang them to say his eye had come unstitched and they offered to stitch it back up for us at cost price so they obviously thought they had removed the eye :? We got the vet notes sent over to my vet but they couldn't read them they were totally illegible :roll:

Oh I thought it was animal ark...

How can a vet get something so wrong :?

Oh I thought it was animal ark...

How can a vet get something so wrong :?

Thats what none of us can understand. He didn't have it "removed" by the rescue it was done by his previous owners, so the op was carried out several months ago. It is so difficult to get a full picture as Frank has been in and out of rescues all his life and therefore had lots of owners too :(

I really hope he will be OK as we really want him to have a settled life in his final home after everything he has been through :?

Thats what none of us can understand. He didn't have it "removed" by the rescue it was done by his previous owners, so the op was carried out several months ago. It is so difficult to get a full picture as Frank has been in and out of rescues all his life and therefore had lots of owners too :(

I really hope he will be OK as we really want him to have a settled life in his final home after everything he has been through :?

Poor boy, I so hope he is ok and can enjoy a stable loving home with you :cry::cry:

Thank you for the vibes, he has made it through the op and is now coming round :D

I will ring again later to see how he is but he will be staying in over night

Back