• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frances Harcourt-Brown 2017 Owners Days U/D P821 - next event 16 September 2017

I think I'm just super sensitive as confidentiality is drilled into us at work and blind ccing is second nature!

exciting! This time tomorrow its the treatment section, once again i need to avoid carb overload & limit myself to 4 pieces of cake so I can concentrate:shock:

Not sure I'll be going now my crohns and fatigue have kicked into overdrive over last few days, I doubt it will be fine by tomorrow

Soooo looking forward to this. I haven't had chance to look through any of the slides yet, but I know it'll be totally relevant. Both my indoor bunnies have/had EC :(

joey&boo not sure if you know I'm bringing Hannah. Really looking forward to seeing you again. Also I really wanted to use your dry shampoo today but it is packed in readiness for the house move!

Soooo looking forward to this. I haven't had chance to look through any of the slides yet, but I know it'll be totally relevant. Both my indoor bunnies have/had EC :(

joey&boo not sure if you know I'm bringing Hannah. Really looking forward to seeing you again. Also I really wanted to use your dry shampoo today but it is packed in readiness for the house move!

Hannah said you're going together - I'm looking forward to seeing you both :) Mouse has a little experiment on the go she wants you to try ;) as to the dry shampoo I have something that amused me to report (tomorrow) :lol:

Dad's sent me directions so I'll be there, whether I have the energy to get home is another matter! I'll be the fat one with a purple rabbit scarf and a purple Kipling bag.

Dad's sent me directions so I'll be there, whether I have the energy to get home is another matter! I'll be the fat one with a purple rabbit scarf and a purple Kipling bag.
after the cake is served I will be the other fat one.

Before that I'll be the brown one helping twigs way sell forage :)

Bar the rabbit scarf we could be twins ;).... though it may be a pinky-purple Kipling bag in my case. I think winter clothes will be in order, it's been a funny week for temperature changes.

I really don't have a clue which way is up right now, spent 7 months anticipating this day and now I'm at 6s and 7s! I haven't done any work for 2 days ... better feed the bunnies and get to bed.

I'm going to be on the checking in desk, by the way, (unless there are any other disruptions) remember to say Hi :wave:

See you all soon! Who is travelling the furthest to get there? I'm quite lucky, I live in Lincolnshire so only about 70 miles for me.

So, did anybody get a photo of Nigel sleeping through one of the lectures??? I NEED a copy of that photo if anybody got evidence :lol:

Back