• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flooring for shed

Alicia

Mama Doe
The flooring for the shed is worn so I’m going to get another one but I’m not sure what to go for. It was an off cut of vinyl flooring, is it best to go for this again or is there something better?

I'm a fan of rubber matting now, I have it in the bunny bedroom, bunnies have much more grip than vinyl and longer lasting. Can be expensive though

I would also like to second rubber matting which I haven't yet sourced to put in my playhouse but would 100% consider first as we have it on the workshop floor in strategic places at the Air Museum and it can take a lot of wear and tear! It's also warmer than the concrete. Plus everyone's experiences of it on here :)

I would also like to second rubber matting which I haven't yet sourced to put in my playhouse but would 100% consider first as we have it on the workshop floor in strategic places at the Air Museum and it can take a lot of wear and tear! It's also warmer than the concrete. Plus everyone's experiences of it on here :)

I had rubber matting in the past, I got it from canning conveyor in Worksop, they were very cheap as it’s basically used conveyor belt matting (which is barely scratched) but turning it upside down gives a brand new surface. It’s very hard wearing and we have used it for the goats shed too.

Back