• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fleece Blanket for bedding?

Honeybean

Warren Scout
I accidentally left a fleece blanket in Alfie's bedroom, after the last trip to the vets.... he seems to like it and snuggle up with it. Is this ok? Does anyone else use a blanket?

should I stick to the conventional straw or hay for bedding?

Peppa has had a fleece blanket in her house for ages, and the other day i noticed she had chewed holes in it. So its now in the bin, and im looking for what to replace it with.I wonder if it was because it was a cheap fleece?:roll:
Sugar has left hers alone.
Ive bought a nice vet bed, for after the bonding and am going to see how that goes.

Peppa has had a fleece blanket in her house for ages, and the other day i noticed she had chewed holes in it. So its now in the bin, and im looking for what to replace it with.I wonder if it was because it was a cheap fleece?:roll:
Sugar has left hers alone.
Ive bought a nice vet bed, for after the bonding and am going to see how that goes.

I am so glad I am not the only one!! My fleece is a really fluffy one and was from the pound shop... he loves it. Fortunately he doesn't have expensive taste yet!

What is a vet bed?

Mine have fleecy blankets. My lops also have vetbed. The lions used to have vetbed but Smudge chewed it so I too kit out, they don't chew the fleece for some reason.

Back