• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally!

Donna, here is the catrabbit :D

000_0044.jpg

OMG she is perfect :love::love::love::love::love::love:

youll get used to the ripping sound... goes right thro my body now, no matter how quiet i know ill find Alvin on the end of a big chunk of wallpaper :lol::lol:

I remember that sound well - Gracie used to take great long strips off - so far Bell and T haven't quite got the technique and it's all been small bits, but I'm sure they'll progress. For some reason no bun has ever tried the bedroom wallpaper - not sure if it's because it's bobbly stuff (though I'd have thought they'd have been more drawn to it because of that) so I'm waiting for them to discover that and then I'm in BIG trouble as they have the whole room to get at :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thankfully I don't have wallpaper, All my walls are painted.

They went out of their cage for the first time ever today and really enjoyed having a sniff around. They didn't wander too far but they did have fun. I'm going to enjoy having house buns.

They went out of their cage for the first time ever today and really enjoyed having a sniff around. They didn't wander too far but they did have fun. I'm going to enjoy having house buns.

:D:D:D:D:D i think so far in my 30 years of life having house rabbits is the best thing ever.. they will love making your life a nightmare and makin your fella roll his eyes too :lol::lol:

You're very lucky - if I was to start again I'd have no wallpaper, no carpets, no tasty doors and skirting boards (though that might be difficult :lol:) - but for all the destruction and mess, I wouldn't change a single thing - having buns around you all the time is just the most amazing thing and I love it.

Awww thanks Becca :D

Donna yes I may notice if she changed sex, colour AND developed loppy ears :lol::lol::lol:

Back