• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favoratie Veg???

Rabbit123

Young Bun
Hello....I was just wondering what your buns favoriate veg was...to see if there is anything different to what my beutiful bun already eats and i could give him somthing new :)
thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!

Parsley, basil, mint for herbs and then the only veggies they seem to like are brocoli and carrot but I havnt tried them with very much really! they LOVE apple but obviously I have only given them a tiny tiny bit once or twice :)

Bumble's favourite is curly kale i think

Bee's only had carrot and curly kale since he's been here i think he likes them both the same

Ruthie xxx

they are butifull aww

Parsley, basil, mint for herbs and then the only veggies they seem to like are brocoli and carrot but I havnt tried them with very much really! they LOVE apple but obviously I have only given them a tiny tiny bit once or twice :)

awwwwww

Carrot!

Likes cabbage but gets a runny bum with it so only has a tiny, tiny bit now and then.

Wasn't keen on banana at first, now loves it!

Parsley, carrott tops and most of all BANANA! They all get twitchy bums when they eat banana :shock: Its very sugary though so they only get it as an occasional treat :wave:

my 4 love rocket,spinach,spring greens,romanian lettice,basil,corriander,thyme,dill and brocolli leaves/storks but they dont like any fruit

Last edited:
Parsley, carrott tops and most of all BANANA! They all get twitchy bums when they eat banana :shock: Its very sugary though so they only get it as an occasional treat :wave:

Haha, Bella does the twitchy bum thing too when she has banana! :lol: I've always wondered what that's supposed to mean!

Boris is super picky when it comes to veg, he only really likes sugary stuff like carrot, banana etc. :roll: I can get him to eat a little parsley sometimes but he's not keen. And dandelion leaves of course, if that counts. Bella eats everything :lol:

for all my buns! Herbs always has to be dill and parsley - but always the freshest of the fresh - not supermarket rubbish
Max adores pak choi
Lola loved grapes, banana, apple, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries...everything bad for her really ;) oh and baby corn
Jemimah loves baby corn and sugar snap.
Roger is a broccoli lover and loves sugar snap too.

They all love greens...but only dark leaf...light leaf they leave. :roll:

Back