• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fascination with under the bed

I have found this quite amusing that recently my two boys have a fascination with getting in our bedroom to get under the bed. We live in a flat so are all on one floor but just recently they went in the bedroom and now they sit in the landing outside the bedroom door when it's closed waiting to go in. I find it quite amusing as we have struggled with them feeling confident to come out and about. Anyone else got bunnies that seem to like being under the bed? :)

Aww I bet they find it nice and snuggly under there :) My bun can't get under my bed as it's one of those that has storage space underneath so it's flush to the floor. At the moment her favourite spot for a snooze is on top of the chest of drawers. A good spot to survey her kingdom :lol:

This is so like my little honey! She is such a tinker for our bedroom, at any chance she gets she is in there!

We tend to just pull up the doors in our bungalow and honey loves nothing more to go and dig at the door pushing it open and going in the bedroom. She is a complete monkey for going under the bed.. We had a 2 hour wait the one night, with me and my partner, but now she goes in, looks around.. Then because we don't go and make a fuss she comes straight back out.

She really is so funny, she is besotted with my partner and when we go to bed.. He goes to the bedroom first and I follow after sorting out the bunnies bed. He will walk in and she will go in running after him & just sit watching him, he normally has to bring her back in the lounge where she jumps on our sofa and sulks!

In the mornings, again I get up first and sort out their food.. Let honey out, and after jumping on the sofa and having a head stroke, she heads off to the bedroom. The door gets pushed up and again she scratches the door, pushes her way in.. She Will run around to my partners side of the bed & she'll stamp her foot until my partner picks her up & puts her on the bed or gets up. Then she'll run back out once he's up & following her!

Hahaha.. Really do have very odd buns :love:

My bunnies basically live under my sofabed in their room. It is their wee warren :) I have put tubes and tunnels under there. They have the whole room to be in, but they are under the bed most of the time!!

Oh yes, mine absolutely LOVE going under my bed. I'm always afraid one of them will have an accident under their though... :?

Oh yes indeed they love it under there - but we only allow Lenny and Cheyenne (if we allowed the others - the pee and poop would be horrendous:shock:). They have destroyed two backpacks and are currently working on a suitcase - it's a good thing I've lost all sense of ownership over what used to be my stuff....:lol::love:

Oh yes indeed they love it under there - but we only allow Lenny and Cheyenne (if we allowed the others - the pee and poop would be horrendous:shock:). They have destroyed two backpacks and are currently working on a suitcase - it's a good thing I've lost all sense of ownership over what used to be my stuff....:lol::love:

Ohhh ... the days when I let a rabbit with front teeth roam free in my bedroom ... handbags would have holes in, jeans, everything. You would think I didn't have wardrobes the amount of stuff I kept on the floor! :shock:

Ohhh ... the days when I let a rabbit with front teeth roam free in my bedroom ... handbags would have holes in, jeans, everything. You would think I didn't have wardrobes the amount of stuff I kept on the floor! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: (sounds very familiar - a floor is a perfectly good place to hang up clothes:lol:)

I used to let my hamster free roam in a little en-suite bathroom I had on my bedroom when I was a kid - I left my school shoes in there one night :shock::shock::shock:

My mum forced me to continue wearing them even though there were massive holes everywhere - I still question why I was the one in trouble and not Sploge :lol::lol::lol:

They are funny little things our bunnies aren't they :lol:! I'd be happy to leave my two roaming around under the bed as there is nothing under it due to buying a new bed a few months back and after decluttering I've refused to let any clutter back in. The only thing that worries me is one is a bit of a carpet chewer, not that I'm worried about the carpet but I don't want to let him eat carpet and make himself Ill. How do you stop them chewing carpet? They've got all sorts of wooden chews and toys etc but it seems only the carpet will do for one of them :(

Ferg used to have a bit of an obsession with getting under the bed... Wouldn't have minded but it's all photographs and my mums important paperwork under there and he loved eating it! Managed to bunny proof with some MDF though so now he can't get under there haha :)

Back