• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fan

Hi everyone :)
I have a question. Does fan wind make rabbits sick?
Not that I'm aware of, Clementine has her own personal fan... Which she lays out in front of most the day when it's very hot out... [emoji38][emoji38]

Atticus doesn't like a fan though he always ops to lay on the frozen pods we have for them.

I wouldn't worry about a fan near Cookie, he doesn't have to sit in the fan if he doesn't want to :)

Not that I'm aware of, Clementine has her own personal fan... Which she lays out in front of most the day when it's very hot out... [emoji38][emoji38]

Atticus doesn't like a fan though he always ops to lay on the frozen pods we have for them.

I wouldn't worry about a fan near Cookie, he doesn't have to sit in the fan if he doesn't want to :)

These rabbits really have different personalities and pleasure. :D

The fan shouldn't be pointing directly at the top of the cookie, should it? The fan should point towards the air.

Cookie should be able to move away from the fan if he wants. If fan has multiple settings start with less air movement.

What I normally do is point the fan in completely the other direction, but have it set to move up and down and side to side. So then there is never a full draught, but the air is moving gently.

What I normally do is point the fan in completely the other direction, but have it set to move up and down and side to side. So then there is never a full draught, but the air is moving gently.

Thank you so much xxxx :)

I don't have a fan but do have 2 aircon units, the one in the living room blows straight down and you can feel it gently when in the right spot. Most days it's on and in the afternoons the boys will sploof on that spot under it :D
Definitely need to be able to move away from a fan or sun if they want to :)

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I don't have a fan but do have 2 aircon units, the one in the living room blows straight down and you can feel it gently when in the right spot. Most days it's on and in the afternoons the boys will sploof on that spot under it :D
Definitely need to be able to move away from a fan or sun if they want to :)

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thank you so much. :) We will move to a new house, we are looking for a fully air-conditioned house in the new house. There will be air conditioner in cookie's room. We are managing for now. :D

Bungee loves her fan. I think she likes to feel the breeze in her mane and ears!
I've tried frozen bottles, wet towels etc, but she doesn't use those and just lays in front of her fan. We have three fans so we can use them on rotation if needed. Occasionally she even lets us use one! :lol:

Bungee loves her fan. I think she likes to feel the breeze in her mane and ears!
I've tried frozen bottles, wet towels etc, but she doesn't use those and just lays in front of her fan. We have three fans so we can use them on rotation if needed. Occasionally she even lets us use one! :lol:

Bungee has air conditioning when she goes on her holidays.....hope she doesn't get any ideas!

Haha :lol: I love it :D I would love to see Bungee like that. :D Bought a fan for Cookie but I'm not sure he likes it. Now I'm thinking of getting him a water cooler effect fan. :D

Cookie should be able to move away from the fan if he wants. If fan has multiple settings start with less air movement.

i agree :thumb:
let rabbits be in a position to choose if they want to be in the flow of the fan or not - or move in & out of the flow as they wish :)

just my opinion

Haha :lol: I love it :D I would love to see Bungee like that. :D Bought a fan for Cookie but I'm not sure he likes it. Now I'm thinking of getting him a water cooler effect fan. :D

I'd post a photo....but I'm not sure how to! :lol:

Last edited:
Back