• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*faints* how much do you spend a year on your rabbits ?

I keep an account of my vet bills, but dont track the cost of food or anything like that.

Ive spent £500 over the last 18months, which really isnt bad going compared to some bunnies on here!

Would hate to think how much ive spent on setups :shock::oops: ...which will be getting updated yet again in summer :lol:

Excluding vets bill & vaccinations I've spent about £150 in the last year on 9 of them plus the 5 guineas.

Vets bills are into the 4 thousands already :cry: Harley's easily two grand of that :roll:

Gosh:shock:

Some of you must not have insurance for your bunnies if the the vet bills are so much!!!!!!;) or is that on top of the excess?

Can anyone recommend an insurance company, i think i will definately get it when i get my 2 rescue bunnies:D

Same I haven't worked it out, but I'm sure it's a fair whack - they are worth every penny though but, they are not cheap pets at all.:wave:

Must make sure I close this window when I am finished in case OH sees it and realises the true cost!!:lol::lol:

1 rabbit costs considerably more than I spend on myself for food clothing etc.
On the other hand what he gives me is beyond price.:love:

Gosh:shock:

Some of you must not have insurance for your bunnies if the the vet bills are so much!!!!!!;) or is that on top of the excess?

Can anyone recommend an insurance company, i think i will definately get it when i get my 2 rescue bunnies:D

Insurance for us isn't worth it, but H is unable to be insured anyway (She's 7 now)

Back