• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Facebook Photos

She'll hate me for saying this but she couldn't work out why all these people were wanting to be her friend on Facebook...then the penny dropped :lol:!

Neil

She'll hate me for saying this but she couldn't work out why all these people were wanting to be her friend on Facebook...then the penny dropped :lol:!

Neil

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i joined the RU Appreciation Group aswell. i like that she's in the "i'm a mad rabbit woman and proud" group!!

I'm ignoring Neil.

Would just like to say thankyou to everybody who has recently become my friend :oops: and commented on the photos. :D

Maria x

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.

Want to see the piccies but can't :(:(:(:(:(:(

Last week Norton got too big for it's boots and blocked incoming internet conections on my PC :( Hubby has now sacked Norton and taken on board McAfee.

PC is now so slow I could scream and it won't let me on Facebook.

I am now going off in a sulk - nothing is going right today :evil:

Vanessa

I see that Maria bought me. :? I haven't looked into that application, yet. Too busy playing Scrabulous. :)

she bought me too! :lol: i hate applications, i have about 5 and don't want anymore!

i'm scared to add anyone incase they go "eww, no, i think you're a bleedin' idiot on that forum"!!

she bought me too! :lol: i hate applications, i have about 5 and don't want anymore!

i'm scared to add anyone incase they go "eww, no, i think you're a bleedin' idiot on that forum"!!

Yes, I usually ignore new applications, there just too many of them. I like the growing gifts and hatching eggs, though. Lots of bunnies in the Easter eggs. :)

I see that Maria bought me. :? I haven't looked into that application, yet. Too busy playing Scrabulous. :)

:oops::oops: Sorry, I had so many requests from this app that in the end I gave in and had to have a look. :roll:

I only added a few people at the beginning but then I didn't want anyone to feel left out because it's says who you have chosen on your profile. :? so then I had to add everyone else as well, then I got lots of new friends so I had to add them as well :oops: I'm exhausted.

I think next time I'll just add the photos on here! :lol::lol:

Speaking of app's I like puzzlebee (jigsaws), pet dragons, and quite a few of the word ones Scramble, Text Twirl and Word Chain. :D I also like the True or False Quiz where you set your own questions.

Maria xx

Back