• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

F.A.O mopsmum,bunnymadhouse,minimack and everyone who likes a cute/disapproving bun!

DSC01160Small.jpg

Scuse the poos :lol:

OMG!thats mad! there almost identical! shes just a bit darker great to see her:D

Is Billy any relation to my Sasha? Looks like the spitting image of my cheekychops! :D

I did the same to mine today and if looks could kill........... :shock::lol:

yes they are brother and sister :) not sure if they were from different litters or not , we took two different age litters at the same time :?

Im not telling her theres somebun out there that looks like her. She's a bit of a diva and she wouldnt be impressed :roll:

Dont you just love the mental ears :love:

oh yes and still loves chin rubbing!if hes hiding and you shout him, he comes bombing out im here!!! hes moulting at the mo so got a hairy bottom, hes darker now on his back!,hes not a big eater (mind you sally isnt)but they love there hay:)

oh yes and still loves chin rubbing!if hes hiding and you shout him, he comes bombing out im here!!! hes moulting at the mo so got a hairy bottom, hes darker now on his back!,hes not a big eater (mind you sally isnt)but they love there hay:)

good :) its lovely to see more pictures of him.

Back