• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evie's PAP Tombola!! A prize for every bunny piccie! u/d p113 PRIZES DRAWN

i has had my phone confusicarated cos i mummy finks i is in carhooties wiv bobby bun about being pooorrleee:(

Evie - Have you not been feeling well my little man? :( Has my silly mummy missed this? :oops: I'm really sorry if she has - I will go tell her off!! :no: Sending you a big, fat Evie kiss to make you feel better :love:

essie-mae would like handsome finlay from grid 5 please (payment sent):wave:

Thank you Essie Mae - I have updated grid 5 to say Finlay belongs to you :wave: :love:

Thank you for your pennies too :)

Hello RU

I just wondered if anyone else would like to buy a piccie for my fundraiser please? :wave: :)

I have sold 32 piccies already, but there are 29 left - please help me to help lots of rescue bunnies have a gift at Easter & win a prize yourself :love:

Lots of wuv
Evie
xxx

DSCF6039.jpg

Hello RU

I just wondered if anyone else would like to buy a piccie for my fundraiser please? :wave: :)

I have sold 32 piccies already, but there are 29 left - please help me to help lots of rescue bunnies have a gift at Easter & win a prize yourself :love:

Lots of wuv
Evie
xxx

DSCF6039.jpg

So many nice prizes to be won and don't forget you are helping 26 rescues:D

Can I have Evie 2 (the nearest I am going to get to have her live with me:lol::lol:)

Also
Archie/Nala 2
Please paypal'd money:D

Can I have Evie 2 (the nearest I am going to get to have her live with me:lol::lol:)

Also
Archie/Nala 2
Please paypal'd money:D

Thanks Kay - payment recieved & I've updated the first post with your choices :wave: :)

BTW I was all for sending Evie to you last night as the little monkey wouldn't stop biting me & Mark if we dared to not pay her any attention!!! :shock: :lol:

Thanks Kay - payment recieved & I've updated the first post with your choices :wave: :)

BTW I was all for sending Evie to you last night as the little monkey wouldn't stop biting me & Mark if we dared to not pay her any attention!!! :shock: :lol:

*ahem* better not let eric read that!!!

*ahem* better not let eric read that!!!

Evie - It's ok Eric my little handsome man - I wouldn't let mummy send me to live with Auntie Kay, cos I know I only have to text you & you would send my mummy-in-law to be - to fetch me to come live with you ;) :D

The telepathy is working then :lol::lol::lol:

The telepathy is working then :lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock: So that's why she's doing it!?!?! :lol::lol::lol:

There are still 26 piccies left guys - would anyone else like to have a go? :wave:

Remember all the money raised from Evie's fundraiser will go towards the Easter Bunny Buddy fund so that the 26 PAP rescues will recieve a gift & donation this Easter :D

Back