• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Esther's Ill :-( U/D Improving :-)

Esther is still not too good :cry: She has eaten a little for herself though and she is less gassy. Just want things moving through to the other end now.

Esther is still not too good :cry: She has eaten a little for herself though and she is less gassy. Just want things moving through to the other end now.

Jane, as a matter of interest, is this a case where you would use Buscopan? I know you recommended it to me when Twix had bloat, and I was wondering if you used it for gas too (which is essentially what Bloat is isn't it?)..

Jane, as a matter of interest, is this a case where you would use Buscopan? I know you recommended it to me when Twix had bloat, and I was wondering if you used it for gas too (which is essentially what Bloat is isn't it?)..

Esther hasn't bloated up (touches wood), despite her intestines being very gassy. Here stomach has been emptying OK. So as yet she has not had Buscopan. We want to get her intestines moving. She has had Vetergesic, Ranitidine, Metoclopromide, Metacam, Gripe Water and fluids XX

Back