• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Errrrrrrmmmmm

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
mM3xo8c.jpg

4ivEs0U.jpg

jQRo17l.jpg

:lol:

:love:

that is ace! this is what I love about bunnies, they don't give a poop about anything & just do as they please. Sadly my bunnies have never participated in this type of cuteness, one morning I found Rudey lying criss cross over Mouse, other than that nada in 28 years of living with bunnies.

that is ace! this is what I love about bunnies, they don't give a poop about anything & just do as they please. Sadly my bunnies have never participated in this type of cuteness, one morning I found Rudey lying criss cross over Mouse, other than that nada in 28 years of living with bunnies.
Maybe they don't want to be famous XD

One of the best bits about bunnies is the not giving up eating, regardless of what else is happening :lol: Lopsy was the absolute king of this, as long as he was still within reaching distance it didn't matter what else was going on XD Nobun ever sat on his head though, that's a special relationship :lol:

Back