• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enya -Updated 29th September- Biopsy Under GA Done This Morning

Thank you all

Enya has improved a little overnight. She clearly still feels unwell, but she has started to eat a little. She never stopped pooing, as I mentioned her GI tract was working. She has needed a Dental in the past, but the pain she has is definitely in her abdomen, not her mouth. She has very sore hips too, due to arthritis :cry:

I will be speaking with C again later today. I really dont want Enya to have a GA at this stage as she's too unstable. But it may be that if we can get her through this acute abdominal episode she will need a GA for a full oral examination. She also has conjunctival folliculosis in her right eye. She has been on topical treatment for it so far, but more may need to be done. Then of course there is the fact that there is the chance that it is a conjuntival lymphoma :cry:

Hence this acute abdominal episode is causing us great concern. I am trying not to over-think things, but given how the last few weeks have been it's very hard not to :cry:

Continued vibes being sent, I hope Enya will continue to improve.

Love and (((hugs))) for you both xx

She has started to pass the most awful 'cow pat' poo now :cry: But she appears to be brighter within herself and the 'colic like' pains are reducing in severity.

So sorry, have only just seen your post, Jane. Sending your beautiful girl megga healing vibes and hope she improves soon. xxx

I have only just seen this. Poor Enya. :( I'm glad that she is brighter since passing the 'cow pat'. I hope she will continue to improve. Sending lots of vibes. xx

Back