• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enya- 15th July 2016

Im so sorry Jane.What a lovely life she had with you.The "characterful" ones capture our hearts as much as the soppy ones.

Binky free lovely girl.x

Enya was a beautiful bun and full of character, I'm so sorry to hear she has gone :cry:

Sweet dreams gorgeous girl xxxxx

(((HUGS)))

Binky-free beautiful girl and have fun at The Bridge. I am so sorry, Jane, that you have lost Enya, but she truly had a wonderful life with you - she was a lucky bun. Xxx

I'm so very sorry. Enya was one of those bunnies that I thought of very often, she actually reminded me of you Jane in a lot of ways; she was beautiful, independent, slightly stubborn, bright and very intelligent. I'll miss your stories and photos of her. The pet shop five, reunited again. :love: May she rip. Xxx

Binky free Enya: go and be the boss :) She's one of my favourite RU rabbits: independent, strongwilled, not 'needing' people :)

So sorry. It's hard to know what to say. I'd just joined RU when you rescued the Pet Shop Five, their story is strong in my mind because of that. So sorry all five are now gone, but you did amazingly well for them, their fate would have been so different if you hadn't taken them on.

So sorry. It's hard to know what to say. I'd just joined RU when you rescued the Pet Shop Five, their story is strong in my mind because of that. So sorry all five are now gone, but you did amazingly well for them, their fate would have been so different if you hadn't taken them on.

Thank you, I did my best for all of them. I hope they all had a happy life, even if it was relatively short in some cases xx

I've only just caught up with this - I am so sorry your beautiful girl has gone to join her Colonel Colin. She had a wonderful life where her personality was completely understood and accepted - and loved.

Binky free Enya - :love:

Back