• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour- U/D Arthritic Pain Well Under Control ATM

Sending lots of vibes for Endeavour xx
In my mind you were totally meant to have him because where else would he be so well cared for xx

aww poor little man, hope you can help manage the pain for him, he has the best owner for that anyway, hugs x

Aw, poor bunny. I hope he's feeling better.

Out of interest, where is he from for us new people? (Not about to judge.)

Poor boy. Sending lots of vibe for him.
Turmeric along with her Metacam seem to help Julie in the early years of her arthritis. It helps me too. Her vet had said to give Julie 1/8 of a teaspoon. I mixed it either with watered pellets or a little bit of oats made with water or in a mashed banana. Unlike me she didn't mind the taste of it.

I am glad Endeavour has improved with the increase in his Medicam.
He is not the only one who can use a one-story home instead of a two-story! Is he asking why he did not get an elevator or chair lift to get to his second floor?

The naughty boy is feeling better today. He has just had his morning massage which he actually really enjoys.

Head kisses, on the other hand, are only tolerated to humour me !!

His expression in the head kissing pic is hilarious. Looks like he is thinking........okay I let you have your kiss now back to messaging Pronto!
I am happy to hear that he is feeling better.

Back