• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour - U/D 28th March Post 57

My Vet bought round some additional meds for him, plus some veg ......and my tea !

He is eating a bit more for himself now, output is still tiny, but at least there is some now x

He is such a strong boy, and a prize fighter.
I cried happy tears for you.
What a wonderful friendship you have with your vet!:love:
Since vet brought your tea, are you twitching your nose?

He looks a lot brighter in the most recent photo. You are so lucky with your vet, Jane. She sounds awesome.

I wish I lived nearer so I could see her. It's been a long time since I have had a bunny savvy vet I feel comfortable and confident with.

:love: You're so lucky in having a bunny savvy & interested vet who is also you're friend - who will come to your house. Wow. Thats the dream :love:

I'm so glad Endeavour is seeming more stable. I send more vibes :love:

Given how disabled I am now I could not cope without her help. Makes the neighbours :shock: when they see her turn up in PPE :lol:

Given how disabled I am now I could not cope without her help. Makes the neighbours :shock: when they see her turn up in PPE :lol:

Sorry you are so disabled. You do so much ,too much, in spite of your disabilities. Perhaps your bunnies are fighters because they learned from your example.
Hugs.
Your neighbors must have wet themselves.:lol:

Endeavour is improving all the time now, he is still on lots of meds, but dare I say I think the worst is over *touches wood*

64Agy4P.jpg

Thanks so much for all of your support :love:

Last edited:
Back