• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour 3rd March 2013 - 22nd March 2023

Thank you all for your kind words. To be honest I feel broken right now. As I now know I can never take in any more Rabbits each loss is one step closer to having no Rabbits at all. For me life without Rabbits would be intolerable.

I am so sorry you had to let Endeavour go but, like you say, he is now free from pain. Sweet dreams Endeavour xx

Thank you x

Just a few more memories :love: :cry:

YGDW2F6.jpg

7pjEkcs.jpg

nozPb8v.jpg

VniglE7.jpg

RLxOcN6.jpg

VxRhOjg.jpg

mzkcMPO.jpg

kB9cssK.jpg

0zH33wg.jpg

ly2cah0.jpg

oOwN6GK.jpg

I’m so very sorry Jane. I know your grief will be deep right now, after the loss of a magnificent friend. Please be gentle with yourself.

Binky Free Handsome boy. X

Thank you for posting more lovely photos of Endeavour.
I envision him at the rainbow bridge with Inspector Morse and their friends, praising you and your wonderful care.

It absolutely broke my heart to see this today. I've always had a soft spot for Endeavour whenever I've seen his photos. He was such a stunning rabbit.
I know that no words can make this easier in any way and you must be absolutely broken. I just wanted to say how incredibly sorry I am for you and send you a warm virtual hug. Thinking of you xx

Goodness, there is a real sense of loss here. My home used to be full of Rabbits, the only room without Bunnies was the bathroom. I had over 30 Rabbits in my care at one time, now I have 4.
And of course I will never be able to take in any more Rabbits.

Today I am feeling exceptionally sad :cry:

So very sorry Jane, I really don't know how I missed this ! Sending you and Aoife a gentle hug each x Run free with your friends Endeavour, free from pain xx

We are missing Endeavour so much :cry: He would always rush to greet me when I came back from my brief hobble around the block with Morse first thing every morning. His eager little face asking if I had managed to find any forage. He was such a kind and friendly Rabbit, cheeky too of course. I hope he knew how much he was loved

KdIe3PP.jpg

We are missing Endeavour so much :cry: He would always rush to greet me when I came back from my brief hobble around the block with Morse first thing every morning. His eager little face asking if I had managed to find any forage. He was such a kind and friendly Rabbit, cheeky too of course. I hope he knew how much he was loved

KdIe3PP.jpg

How could he have doubted it, Jane? You doted on him. All your bunnies have been so blessed to have you caring for them. :love:

I'm missing him too. :cry: ((((((Huge hugs)))))) xxxxx

Back