• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour 3rd March 2013 - 22nd March 2023

That's a lovely memory area for him :love: I love the photos you have chosen to put there too :love:

Aww. How lovely, Aoife seems to be communing with Endeavour's spirit in the last photo. :love::cry:

It's a beautiful memorial. I wish I had my own place so I could have all my rainbow friends in little memorial areas like this.

What kind of candle is that if you don't mind my asking, Jane? I'm in search of animal friendly ones that have light or no scent.

Thinking of you as you remember dear Endeavour. xxxxx

Aww. How lovely, Aoife seems to be communing with Endeavour's spirit in the last photo. :love::cry:

It's a beautiful memorial. I wish I had my own place so I could have all my rainbow friends in little memorial areas like this.

What kind of candle is that if you don't mind my asking, Jane? I'm in search of animal friendly ones that have light or no scent.

Thinking of you as you remember dear Endeavour. xxxxx

Just an odourless soya wax one I made myself.

You created a lovely memorial for your special boy. I have no doubt he knew he was loved.
Sending extra hugs to you and Aoife.

Just an odourless soya wax one I made myself.

You made that? :love: I knew you'd been dabbling in candlemaking but wow, I thought it was store bought! :) I love the little bunny jar it's in too. :love:
I usually keep flameless candles going for ambient light and memorials. They're not the same as a real one though. :(

You made that? :love: I knew you'd been dabbling in candlemaking but wow, I thought it was store bought! :) I love the little bunny jar it's in too. :love:
I usually keep flameless candles going for ambient light and memorials. They're not the same as a real one though. :(

I only have it burning when I am sitting looking at it. Obviously a burning candle and a house full of hay is not the best combination. I put a bit of water onto the wick as well as just blowing it out to make extra sure the flame is extinguished.

I'm really sorry but you and he were so lucky to have each other. Endevour couldn't have found a better mother than you.. I have no doubt that you are doing the right thing. Rest in peace Endeavor :( xxx

I am so very very sorry to learn of Endevour's passing. I remember when he came to you ... bless him. I am glad you were able to give him a sweet send off. Rest in peace lovely boy.

Back