• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

emergency help please *very graphic pic*

I know that there may be other reasons for spaying - but I wonder if in the circumstances of so much upheaval in her life it is at all possible to delay the op. ? Ops always have a slight risk and if at all poss. its nice to have the bun fully healthy and settled before a big op. My vet always likes (if poss) to have a newly re-homed bun settle for a while before an op.

Perhaps others could advise?

oh right.well my plan was originaly to get hypo done first then get her done once hes recovered abit?ill delay it if its in her best interests?im taking her for a check up tomorrow as my vets only open for serious emergencys today and ill see what he recommends.ill do what ever is best for her :)

Just sat reading this thread and I am so upset for you and poor Felicity she is so gorgeous, sending you a hug and mega vibes for the beautiful Felicity.

The :censored: breeder.

only just seen all this. What a terrible situation for you and poor felicity :(
Please keep us updated on how she does.
Shes gorgeous too :love:

oh right.well my plan was originaly to get hypo done first then get her done once hes recovered abit?ill delay it if its in her best interests?im taking her for a check up tomorrow as my vets only open for serious emergencys today and ill see what he recommends.ill do what ever is best for her :)

Just wanted to add, she was obviously very stressed which cased her to miscarry. On one hand it may be best to wait for her to settle to get her spayed, but on the other, what if she still has some inside her which could cause an infection?

Kudos to Snowy for thinking of checking her hay!

I would ask you vet if you trust them what they think is best.

Only just seen this thread. How terrible for you and your lil one. :(

Glad she is doing okay and keep us posted. :wave:

Just saw this thread - how aweful for Felcicty to go through all of that....and not even snuggled in a nest where she can have her babies.....Im so glad she is with you & now has the care she needs...she is very beautiful...:love:

well done for rescueing her! :evil: breeders!

just back from the vets.he said she may have an iinfection for whatever happened before i had her,shes had an injection of trimithadon? forgot full word and shes on a course of antibiotics.going have her spayed next week once shes finished antibiotics

Oh bless her heart ..... glad your own vet has checked her out properly and given her medication.

Sending vibes for her to feel better soon. x x

Just seen this, poor poor Felicity :shock: Im so glad shes with you now, someone whos in love with her already and will give her the life she deserves after all this trauma. Damn breeders :evil:

And well done to you for handling it so well, it must have been terrifying to find all that blood :(

just back from the vets.he said she may have an iinfection for whatever happened before i had her,shes had an injection of trimithadon? forgot full word and shes on a course of antibiotics.going have her spayed next week once shes finished antibiotics

Glad you got to see the vet, sounds like she's going to be okay :) Hope she has a full and happy life exploring the garden with you!

Bless her! Make sure she is fully recovered be fore the spay - it is such a big op if buns not well....poor little girl!:(

Glad she is safe with you & let us know how she gets on....:)

Back